Full time, 8 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday
Pay depending on experience
Located in San Leandro, CA
Intense and fast paced packaging distributor looking for part-time individual to join our group as a clerical clerk in our shipping and receiving department for our food group in San Leandro location. We need high energy, motivation, organization, and someone with good attention to detail in order for success in this position to occur.
- Outstanding drive and positive attitude.
- Superior organizational, problem-solving, communication, and writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excell, Word, and Outlook
- Great team player with a pro-active mindset.
- Patience, composure and a friendly personality.
- Be comfortable dealing with a number of different departments and levels.
- Understand the importance of working as a team.
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and personality.
- Prior data entry or clerical experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English is a plus, but not required.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Data entry of daily shipping and receiving information.
- Preparation and double checking of computer generated BOL’s for outbound shipments.
- Accurately and in a very organized fashion file and maintain files of shipping and receiving activity.
- Prepare documents for inbound product.
- Assist with researching and correcting inventory discrepancies.
- Additional duties as assigned for the smooth operation of our shipping and receiving teams.