Full Time M-F 8am -5pm
Pay depending on experience
Located in Kalama, WA
Intense and fast paced packaging distributor looking for office manager for our Kalama, Washington branch. We need high energy and motivation on our team in order for success in this position to occur.
- Outstanding customer service skills and understanding of customer first attitude.
- Ability to work under little guidelines, but excels in a fast paced environment and can quickly change priorities.
- Superior organizational, problem-solving, communication, and writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excell, Word, and Outlook
- Great team player with a pro-active mindset.
- Patience, composure and a friendly personality.
- Be able to learn and understand product line well enough to sell to walk in customers, as well as offer alternative suggestions to existing customers.
- Pleasant personality to work with.
- Be comfortable fielding new customer phone calls and interactions.
- Understand the importance of working as a team.
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and personality.
- Superior time management skills
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- All facets of customer service, sales administration, marketing support, accounting, and facilities overseeing.
- Ability to work effectively with assigned sales team and warehouse to track and achieve sales goals, as well as work with both marketing, business development, and purchasing on customer specific and market specific tasks and projects as they relate.
- Responsible for inventory control pertaining to assigned branch. This includes maintaining customer specific inventory reports and communicating to customer on monthly basis, as minimum, these reports.
Experience in the wine or food industry, preferably customer service, packaging, or distribution, is required.