On December 2nd the Wine Industry Network will be recognizing fourteen businesses for significant contributions to getting wine from vine to consumer at their second annual WINnovation awards. All American Containers has been honored to be recognized for their work in Supplies and Retail.
The full list of winners by category:
- Capsules: Maverick Enterprises
- Label Printer: Monvera Glass Décor
- Supplies/Retail: All American Containers
- Wastewater: Lyve Systems
- Cork: Portocork America
- Vineyard: Spiriterra Vineyards
- Direct to Consumer: VingDirect
- Winery CEO: Joy Sterling, Iron Horse Winery
- Winery CFO: Tom Hawkins, Don Sebastiani & Sons
- Biofiltro USA
- G3 Enterprises
- Øeno Vaults
- Sonoma State University’s Wine Business Institute
Both sets of awards are set to be presented at a reception Dec. 2, 4–6 p.m., at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel & Spa in Santa Rosa. If you are interested in attending make sure to register at NorthBayBusinessJournal.com by November 28.